Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Get Your Vote On!

Today is Election Day!

Get out and vote! The polls are open from 7:00AM until 8:00PM. It is very helpful to the campaigns if you vote early in the day. Click here to find out where your polling place is located.

I am managing the Get Out The Vote (GOTV) campaign for Chris DiBella in Methuen. He is running for state representative for the 15th Essex district. This election is one of the closest in Massachusetts. He needs every single voter that committed to vote for him to get to the polls today. If you have any time after work, come to Methuen and help us out.

I will let you know the results of the primary races as soon as I am able to post them. In the mean time, check out my analysis of the primary election and who I predict to win in each race.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work on teh falzone campaign! congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home